Boutique accommodation in the heart of Canggu
Designed specifically for intimate group fitness retreats, your luxury villa in the heart of Canggu boasts super king size beds, a swimming pool, on-site gym, stunning western kitchen and en-suite rooms. And it’s booked out just for your group of six to eight people for your entire stay to ensure a relaxing exotic retreat.
Luxury en-suite rooms
Superking size beds, or twin king singles, with stunning interior design. And it doesn’t stop there, we’ve thought out every amenity you could need for a perfect night’s sleep.
- Two people per room in a superking double or king singles
- Large ensuite bathroom with double wardrobes, full length mirrors, double sinks and rainfall showers
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Flatscreen televisions and in-room high speed WiFi
- Reading lights, stunning decor and plenty of international plug points
- In-room safe and two desks per room
Stunning living space
Everything you could need for comfort, including a beautiful open air living space.
- Large western kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breezy open air living area with plenty of seating areas for your group to eat, relax and enjoy your downtime together
- Triple filtered drinking water and ice
- In-house breakfast served every morning
All the amenities you could need
Make the most of your downtime between activities with our in-house box and swimming pool.
- Stunning pool in the center of the villa with waterfall
- Functional fitness gym, perfect for CrossFit, yoga and weight lifting
- Tropical garden with sun loungers and bean bags to soak up the sun
- Superfast WiFi throughout the villa
- Staffed 8am – 4pm Monday to Saturday by our wonderful Balinese staff Nyoman and Wayan
- Daily room cleaning included (Monday to Saturday) and in-house washing service available
Located in the heart of Canggu
Located down a quiet street off of the hustle and bustle of Canggu’s main street, Batu Bolong, the villa is close to all of the action but quiet enough for a blissful retreat.
- Walking distance to the some of the best cafes and restaurants in Canggu’s food scene
- Wander down to Batu Bolong beach and enjoy a sunset drink while watching the surfers perform
- The ultimate location for a Balinese fitness retreat, located close to the best gyms and top international trainers on the Island of the Gods